9.27.2010

Thank You Tracy

I want to thank Tracy from Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures for featuring my new bathroom the other day over at her place. Tracy is one of the sweetest bloggers out there. She also happens to be a very talented one too. She is always coming up with the most wonderful decorating ideas. I thought I'd share some of her recent Fall decorating ideas with you. If you click on the photos her blog page will open in a new window and you can read about how see created all this beauty.

IMG_4140


IMG_3772



IMG_3960


IMG_4003

Thanks again Tracy! I think I need to drag out my Fall boxes now. Perhaps doing so will force some cool weather our way. Am I the only one not decorating yet?

10 comments:

  1. I have not begun my fall decorating. It's on my list since my daughter is having 45 of her closest friends over here for a homecoming dinner this Saturday. I best get started. And those are some beautiful creations. I'm going to have to bookmark this for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am digging all of those projects! I will have to go check her blog out! I especially love the framed leaves with the pinecone... were those real or silk leaves?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful fall decor. I LOVE the metallic looking pumpkins. I'm going to check Tracy's blog out. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a surprise when I checked my blog at lunch and saw this. YOu are so kind. I am glad we are friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is a sweetie!! I love all her fall decor, she has done such a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, just so we're straight: it's Tracy I have to blame for the money I'm about to drop on new decorations for my house?...mind you, you are featuring her fabulously ideas on your blog, so I think you need to be taking the blame too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anita, I love Tracy's blog too, she has such a knack for putting things together I would never have thought of.
    You're not the only one not decorating for fall yet, you can count me in. By the time I start, everyone else will be decorating for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what she did with that lampshade! Very fall.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like following Traci and all her decorating ideas, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, just stunning, beautiful ideas. I love the first flower arrangement. How I would love to have that on my front door.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today. I love hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails