8.08.2010

Oh Happy Day!

Hi everyone! Sorry I have been a little absent. It was a busy week here. Son #3 started back to school. The bathroom project has begun. It is quite the mess outside. More on that later. And we had company for the weekend. Good friends from GA so they didn't mind the mess. 


I want to welcome all of my new followers and thank all of you for hanging around here. I love getting comments from each and every one of you. Your comments are always welcome around here. It's so great to share ideas and knowledge. You guys are the best!

I got a little surprise in the mail. Well, I did know it was coming.  But something other than bills is always a nice surprise. Did you hear? I won the giveaway from Decorchick! I was so excited. I've been a long time follower of Emily's. She hasn't been blogging for very long but boy, she just took off running full speed!  I love her ideas and her blog. If you haven't been over there you must go and see what she is up to.


Here are some of my favorites. You can click on the photos and it will take you right to her post. I loved her wonderful hutch redo. It is so light and bright now.


Her beautiful master bedroom redo. You have to go see how she dressed up those cute lamp shades.



Here is a media unit that she turned into a display cabinet. She will tell you just how she did it too.



I hope you will drop by and see her. Let her know I sent you over. She is just the sweetest! Thank you so much Emily for such a great giveaway.

I need to get caught up on everyone's blogs and then do a little shopping. Decisions, decisions, what shall I get? Perhaps a Pottery Barn lamp shade. Hope everyone is having a good weekend :)


7 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning and have FUN spending your gift card.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Emily's blog too. I follow it and have picked up a couple creative things to do in my house...I am not as talented though...so I haven't tackled the re-finishing of furniture, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on winning! How exciting! You will have to let us know what you did with your windfall :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its always fun to win something, its it Anita. Now you can buy yourself something frivolous.

    I enjoyed touring your beautiful blog, Thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your win! Yay... time to go shopping!
    ~ Jo :)

    P.S. Thanks for the birthday wishes... I sure do appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww Anita thank you so much!! You are so sweet. I'm so happy you won and I really appreciate you being a faithful follower. Means a lot to me. I had to show my husband that top picture with the thank you note and the envelope, and he immediately knew that was mine...that little squiggly line under your name is a trademark of mine. ;)

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how cool for you! congrats, i'm sure you'll put it to good use, and stretch it as far as possible. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today. I love hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails